Friday, June 26, 2009

Trying to get caught up

Where is all the time in the world when you need it? It has taken forever for me to get into the swing of things again. I have been working since Tuesday when I got back, but not getting anything done. Probably because I am having fun with the kids.

I guarantee you aren't getting much new news out of me today... I am finally getting the photos uploaded to this blog from San Pedro Lobsterfest 2009. For those of you that have never been to Belize - Go, get outta here and go - it is wonderful. I have been in some of the jungle areas of the mainland and have been on a couple of the cayes. AWESOME from the people to the places to the foods to the views and water....The photos are being posted to the original blog posts but I will be doing a wrap up post at some point in the future. Be sure to continually check back to see if there has been any progress. hehehe

Any way - I have been having a blast with the kids again. We went to the community center today and I am telling you those kids swim like fish....Man am I tired....They have worn me out!

Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment