Then there was yesterday, the day mother nature fell asleep on the job. (I truly think there may be a problem with narcolepsy in play here.)
- It was 34 degrees at 6 a.m. The daycare kids were being brought in with hats and coats on and/or wrapped in blankets.
- By 10 a.m. the kids and I were outside playing at the park. There was almost no wind, it was warm enough to not need jackets. It was already 65 degrees!
- We went from the park to Domino's Pizza and ate out - I mean outside. By now it was just a bit past Noon and was 70 degrees. Then we went to another park (People's Park) for a bit and climbed everything in sight before coming home to change into swim suits since it was now very warm with no wind and we wanted to put our toes in the water!
- It was now 2:30 p.m. and it was 75 degrees. and we were on the beach! (no we were not the only ones there either).
- we were done by 4 p.m. totally worn out and the wind started picking up. I think it actually helped me push the cart home is what I meant to say. Talk about going from 0-60; whew, the gusts were something at times.
Here's some pics from yesterday at the beach: