- My calendar says it is June 3rd
- According to my calendar we are in the late part of Spring
- Spring started around March 20 - again according to my calendar
- The kids and I have been outside playing as often as possible because of "spring"
- and right now, this very minute it is 34 degrees in my yard (it's 6a.m.) And, just because it's supposed to make it all the way up to "maybe 60" today doesn't change a thing! IT'S TOO COLD TO BE SPRING!
There, I got that out of my system for now.
Here's proof that we were playing outside yesterday. We had an absolute blast. We went to a little place down the street with a bunch of big inflatable bouncy things and slides and you know...stuff for the kids to play on, in and around. Smiles all around - take a look!
This is at 3'z COMPANY - on the corner directly across from the Detroit Lakes Pavillion and across the street from Detroit Lake! The Phone # 320.420.1400 -Karen
*ya just gotta check 'em out!