Thursday, June 25, 2009

I did not fall into the sea

Contrary to the scuttlebutt I have heard bouncing around, I have NOT fallen into the beautiful crystal blue Caribbean Sea. As a matter of fact I am back home here in Detroit Lakes, MN. I have been here since Tuesday morning at 3 a.m. and was back to work by 6 a.m. that day! Where did my vacation go???????

The fog in my brain is finally starting to clear. San Pedro, Belize is a wonderful place to unwind, meet great people, have fun and just plain be yourself (a novel idea). San Pedro Lobsterfest is an amazing festival that celebrates the opening of lobster season for Ambergris Caye and the myriad of fishermen and women that make a living from the sea! Just wait til I get all the photo's uploaded. It will happen ya know.

Being back at work is a great thing - it gives me a reason to take a vacation and I get to play a lot. I think I missed my kids a little bit :) It has been busy though. None of the kids are on a schedule any more - go figure - so it is going to be fun getting them back into the swing of things. By that, what I mean, is the kids are going to have a heck of a time retraining me hehe!

Posts with pics coming as soon as I have time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment