Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Miss My Camera

I have had a Kodak Easyshare camera for quite some time now. O.k., it is about 10 years old, I think. It has more than served it's purpose, way out lived it's warranty, kept memories vibrant more than any camera I have ever owned. What's even better about this particular camera - I could use it and the photos would look good and that's saying something!

So, if you were wondering why my posts have been missing in action - now you know. It's just because I miss my camera. Since I had started this crazy blog this camera stayed attached to me like an extention to my arm. Thanks to the camera and this blog, I found out that I have WAY more fun than a person ought to be allowed. It is amazing how perspectives can be rearranged by truly focusing on the good things that are happening all around us. Unfortunately our brains are hardwired to remember the negatives. Going back and writing a quick blerb each day had refocused me into a more positive view of my live - which is huge considering that I am already quite positive and bubbly (or so I am told).

Any one know of a good camera that doesn't cost an absolute fortune, with good clarity, range, and is idiot proof? Help... I really need a camera soon. I am obviously going through withdrawls which is why the posts stopped for so long. While it seems I am starting to recuperate, it is still quite painful.......

No comments:

Post a Comment